ATM cards provide credit union members with 24-hour access to their funds.
If your credit union offers share drafts, it is essential to provide ATM and/or debit cards. Members expect it and your credit union will benefit from stronger ties to members and reduced cost of operations.
Catalyst's card products, operated through the CO-OP Network, provide your members surcharge-free access at 30,000 ATMs, which includes 9,000 deposit-taking and 5,500 7-Eleven locations throughout the U.S. and Canada. CO-OP Network's membership has access to
more than 800,000 ATMs worldwide through links to NYCE, STAR, Cirrus, Pulse and Plus. (Check locations) The CO-OP Network, owned and controlled by credit unions, operates the largest credit union ATM network in the country.
Catalyst's ATM card program offers you:
- Online, real-time research
- Member selected PINs
- Custom cards
- Card ordering through TranZact™
- Online card maintenance
- Processing of chargebacks and adjustments
- Competitive pricing
- Routing and settlement to your Catalyst account
- Online training
- Online card research & maintenance—View demo (select Run and Run to view demo)
Security features protect you and your member:
- Complies with insurance requirements
- Falcon Neural Network fraud protection system
- 24/7 case management
- Member travel plan database
- Card alert services
- Country/region authorization
To put this service to work for your credit union, email an account executive at email@example.com or call 800.442.5763.
Merchant Card Services