Cash Management Account
Catalyst Corporate efficiently handles cash management operations and daily settlements through its Cash Management Account (CMA) – a convenient, interest-bearing share account that generates dividends. Unlike other depository institutions, where excess compensating balance earnings may be sacrificed each month, credit unions using the CMA keep 100 percent of the interest earned on the funds they maintain for settlement.
Through the aggregation of membership funds, Catalyst Corporate can back credit union settlement accounts with a line of credit so there is no need to worry about overdrafts and associated penalties. Funds are advanced automatically to cover any shortfalls overnight or intra-day.
Features & Benefits:
- Transactions are settled efficiently.
- The CMA is an interest-bearing account.
- Credit unions earn hard-dollar dividends through direct account credits with no month-end write-offs.
- Accounts can be supported by a Catalyst Corporate line of credit.
- Catalyst Corporate provides automatic fee-free overnight and intra-day credit to prevent overdrafts.
- The line of credit eliminates the need to allocate resources to management of a Federal Reserve Bank or other bank accounts.
- TranZact provides convenient and complimentary movement of funds into and out of the account.