Perpetual Contributed Capital
Catalyst Corporate is pleased to be able to offer one of the lowest capital requirements in the nation. A member credit union’s Perpetual Contributed Capital (PCC) is an interest-bearing investment offered by Catalyst Corporate that also entitles capitalizing members to access numerous value-added services.
PCC requirements are based on a formula requiring 0.25 percent of a credit union’s total assets as reported on its most recent year-end NCUA call report. The member-contributed capital requirement has two caps that limit the dollar amount of contributed capital for larger credit unions, as well as a proportional threshold for credit unions with less than $50 million in assets.
Features & Benefits:
- Capitalizing credit unions have no limitations on the Catalyst Corporate services available to them.
- Capitalizing credit unions benefit from cost savings and improved efficiencies that are achieved through aggregation.
- PCC is an interest-bearing investment that pays an attractive rate.
- Extensive education, training and member service support are available to capitalizing members.
- Dividends are reset monthly and paid quarterly at the month following the quarter end, subject to earnings.
- Deposits are 100 percent at risk and are not guaranteed.
- PCC is a one-time issuance.
- PCC has no annual adjustment or maturity, but is transferrable.
The features and benefits listed above represent an abbreviated selection of considerations for credit unions that are interested in purchasing PCC. For full details, review the sample Private Placement Memorandum.