SimpliCD – Top 10 Reasons to Choose SimpliCD
- No Annual Fee or Transaction Fees - Unlike subscription CD rate services, SimpliCD has no set up or annual fees. And, unlike brokers who charge as much as 10 - 20 basis points per transaction, SimpliCD has no transaction fees.
- Automated Settlement - All purchases, maturities and interest payments post directly to your
Catalyst Corporate account. Therefore, you avoid wire transfer charges and the hassle of depositing maturity and interest checks.
- No Paperwork for Each Purchase - A corporate resolution and custodial agreement are required to enroll in SimpliCD, but there is no paperwork to complete for each CD purchase.
- One Monthly Interest Payment - On the third business day of each month a single lump sum interest payment is posted to your
Catalyst Corporate account. You will receive a monthly interest statement that will detail the interest received from each CD.
- No Need to Rate Shop - When purchasing a CD, SimpliCD requires just one phone call regardless of the number of CDs you wish to purchase. No more calling multiple institutions to search for the best rates.
- Comprehensive Statements - Following the purchase of a CD, a confirmation along with a performance report on the institution is mailed to you that day. You will also receive a monthly statement detailing all your SimpliCD holdings and transactions.
- Full Insurance Coverage - A detailed tracking system will monitor that no more than the standard maximum deposit insurance amount is deposited at any one institution within the SimpliCD
- Same Day Settlement - Your funds begin earning interest immediately.
- Large Dollar Block Purchases - one-stop shopping even for very large investments.
Our specialists do all the legwork - all you do is call.
- Very Competitive Yields - SimpliCD offers competitive yields from the entire nation.
For more information, email an investment professional at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.405.7067.
Frequently Asked Questions
Top 10 Reasons to Choose