Business ACH Origination
Credit unions with business lending and deposit initiatives offer ACH Origination to their select employee groups (SEGs) and business members to expedite vendor payments, direct deposit of payroll and tax payments.
Features & Benefits:
- The Internet-based application has intuitive data entry screens and is easy to use.
- Robust import and export capabilities allow for easy integration with desktop systems.
- A pass-through feature is available for pre-formatted NACHA files.
- Incorporated security features protect the credit union and its members.
- Flexible administration allows credit unions to assign user rights at various levels to SEGs and business members.
- A secure message system enables direct communication with Catalyst Corporate ACH experts.
- Dynamic online help is available for all aspects of the system.
- Comprehensive training and support is provided for the credit union by Accredited ACH Professionals (AAPs).
- Catalyst Corporate software is maintained and updated for regulatory compliance.
- Robust business recovery practices are in place.