CU Business Group
CU Business Group (CUBG) is a credit union service organization that provides comprehensive support for credit unions seeking to begin or expand their business services. CUBG’s experienced professionals provide credit underwriting expertise with guidance on strategy, policies and business deposit services. Founded in 2002, CUBG is owned by corporate credit unions, including Catalyst Corporate, and serves credit unions nationwide.
Features & Benefits:
- CUBG offers comprehensive loan support, including underwriting, loan documentation and compliance, risk monitoring, consulting and training.
- SBA lending assistance is available.
- Loan reviews are independent and provided by experienced commercial loan underwriters.
- CUBG’s loan participation network facilitates buying and selling business loans.
- Business deposit account consultation includes pricing, operations, compliance and marketing.
- Risk monitoring provides periodic review and analysis of business loans, including updated risk ratings with expertise in problem loans and workouts.
- Assistance is available for establishing a complete package of business services.
- A broad scope of educational sessions is offered – from general business lending to detailed cash-flow, for multiple credit unions or customized for a single credit union