ACH Contingency Support
Catalyst Corporate can fulfill the role of an on-demand back-up ACH processor in the event that a credit union encounters service disruptions through its existing ACH service provider.
Features & Benefits:
- In a contingency situation that prevents a credit union from retrieving ACH files through its Fedline, the credit union has the option of contacting Catalyst Corporate and the Federal Reserve Bank to have its ACH files redirected to Catalyst Corporate.
- Through TranZact, the credit union is able to download its ACH file in NACHA format, and then upload files to its core system.
- ACH origination files also can be uploaded through Catalyst Corporate during a contingency situation.
- Credit unions can initiate a back-up agreement with Catalyst Corporate at any time, but completing forms in advance ensures a more timely transition in the event of an emergency.
- This service meets FFIEC requirements for ACH contingency planning.