Image Deposit Returns
Catalyst Corporate’s Image Deposit Return Service provides convenient and timely access to deposit returns, with comprehensive reporting.
Features & Benefits:
- Credit unions receive an electronic file of chargebacks with links to check images.
- An option to redeposit items returned for insufficient funds is available.
- Return images are archived online for seven years.
- Deposit return reports are available online, including:
- Chargeback and re-deposited items with MICR line, return reason and links to check images
- Notification of Large Dollar Returns Report (from EARNS)
- Deposit/return timeline that reflects each deposit return and number of days since the deposit was made
- Catalyst Corporate member-to-member returns
- Check maker and payee information, if desired
- Designated credit union contacts receive email notification when reports are available.
- Automated settlement occurs through the credit union's Catalyst Corporate account.
- Catalyst Corporate offers a packaged solution for printing substitute checks, including printer, software and paper.
Resources: IRD Printer Spec Comparison